EdgeStar Wine Cooler Reviews 2019 : If you are a wine lover, then you know that you need the right sized wine cooler in order to be able to store those bottles of wine. It goes without saying that you need to do your research before you opt for the right cooler, for wine coolers come in various shapes and sizes. If you are operating a large restaurant, then you definitely need to go in for those large wine coolers that come with the added functionality that enables you to store the whites and the reds separately. It is important that you store your wine at the right temperature and humidity so as to enhance its flavour and in the process, throw a great party.
There are several wine coolers that you can go for, from compact, tiny ones which do not store more than 5 bottles at a time to the really large ones, which you can use to store your entire collection. But of the lot, Edgestar wine cooler manages to stand out for the right reasons and unlike most, it also happens to be in the affordable range, which makes this wine cooler, the budget wine aficionado’s choice. Check out the detailed EdgeStar wine cooler review, posted below.
- 1 Best EdgeStar Wine Cooler Reviews 2019
- 2 Best Edge Star Wine Cooler 2019 : Buying Guide
- 3 Conclusion:
Best EdgeStar Wine Cooler Reviews 2019
This best wine cooler happens to be a dual zone wine cooler which should make it possible for you to store your gourmet wines at different temperatures. You may want to stock up on Chardonnay as well as Rose wines, which is why opting for a dual zone wine cooler makes more sense. What makes this wine cooler stand out is the fact that it retains the elegance of edge star wine coolers and comes with that elegant trim, along with trimmed wooden racks for storing the wine.
These wooden racks slide out and you can secure the bottles in these racks before sliding them back in. This best EdgeStar wine cooler makes it possible for you to appreciate your wine, by glancing at the cooler with its see-through exterior. Incidentally, it comes with LED lighting on the interior which you can turn on or off, as per preference. The point is that you do not have to open the door each time you want to check out a wine. And with being able to set the preferred temperature in the two zones, you should be able to set the optimal temperature for your red wines (54 to 64F) and white wines (41 to 54F) and store them safely and securely.[rehub_affbtn btn_text=”Check latest Price on Amazon” btn_url=”https://amzn.to/328wzjs”]
- It features a touch control LED display unit with which you can adjust the temperatures of both the zones
- During a power cut, the wine cooler powers up again, on its own
- The bottles can also be stored on their side profile in the cooler so you can always chill a bottle after opening the same
- This cooler is more suited to displaying some brands like Riesling than others, to perfection
- The cooler comes with non-adjustable shelves which brings down the total bottles that you can store to 28
This is a good wine cooler, one mainly designed for residential use. It features dual zone and comes with LED lighting as well. As a chiller, it certainly stands out for the right reasons.
This wine refrigerator comes with a unique, French door profile that helps to make it stand out. It certainly comes with an innovative design and one that features tastefully done metal trim with the requisite shelves for storing your wine safely and securely. What makes this fridge stand out is that both of its doors is outfitted with a sturdy lock and it currently features dual temperature zone for storing both your whites and reds. Incidentally, the 10 wooden shelves all come with a metal trim which makes them all the more interesting. It comes with an LED panel with touch screen functionality that you can use to control the temperatures in both the zones and even customize the same.[rehub_affbtn btn_text=”Check latest Price on Amazon” btn_url=”https://amzn.to/2q95lvQ”]
- It comes with a carbon filter that protects the wine from UV rays
- Extremely easy to install,
- It certainly looks elegant with the metal trim finish
- It currently features a temperature range between 40 and 65F, at which you can store both your red and white wine safely
- It creates some noise as it operates
- The interior light inside the fridge is not all that great, it definitely needs to be improved
- When pulling out the shelves, they pull out for 4 inches only which can be irritating.
this is a good refrigerator which features dual zone control which you can use to store both your red and white wines safely. It is able to store your wine at the required temperature, without any hassle.
This wine cooler is more of a scaled-down version of the 34 bottle cooler that was reviewed earlier on. It certainly looks elegant but could have looked better in black, rather than metal trim. It comes with 6 full wood trimmed slide-out wooden shelves, as well as one small wood trimmed wire shelf and the cooler, can easily store up to thirty wine bottles. While the overall design with the transparent door and the metal trim does add a certain amount of elegance to the cooler, it also comes with some advanced functionality as well. It comes with the requisite digital panel with touch screen functionality as well as the ability to preset temperatures. Moreover, the double paned glass door coupled with the fact that the cooler comes with interior lighting allows you to check the contents of the cooler, without having to open it each time.[rehub_affbtn btn_text=”Check latest Price on Amazon” btn_url=”https://amzn.to/2C16vfq”]
Check out some of the pros and cons of this product,
- This cooler comes with adjustable shelves, which means that you can store bigger bottles of wine by removing some of the shelves
- It comes with built-in carbon filter which should help protect the wines from fumes as well as odours
- It comes with intuitive features such as auto defrost
- It comes with intuitively designed touch controls
- It does not come all “built” and you would be required to do some pre-installation work
- Unlike some of the other coolers, this cooler features only one temperature
This cooler comes with some advanced functionality but on the downside, it features a single temperature only. In other words, you will need to store both your reds and whites at the same temperature. This cooler is highly compatible with your current surroundings and should fit right in. The cooler is indeed a worthwhile buy.
This best Built in cooler cooler has been designed with wine experts and wine connoisseurs in mind, for it can easily store up to 110 standard bottles of wine. This cooler is slightly larger than the others and stands tall at 54”. It comes with a beautiful metal trim along with transparent glass doors ensconcing several metal shelves on which you can store your wine safely. It comes with a dual zone as well as a large LED display panel with touch screen functionality with which you can tweak the temperatures of both the zones. You can now use the dual zone function to store your red wines and white wines at optimal temperatures without a hassle. What’s interesting is that even though this cooler is large, it hardly makes a noise which is an advantage over most of the other wine coolers in the market.[rehub_affbtn btn_text=”Check latest Price on Amazon” btn_url=”https://amzn.to/34pSCUq”]
- The design is outstanding; it is aesthetically pleasing and is designed in such a way so as to absorb any noise and vibration. In a sense, this is a quiet cooler, in every sense of the term.
- It features dual temperature zones, for storing your whites and reds
- It effectively prevents the odours from leaking into the cooler and affecting your wines
- There is not much space between the shelves and as a result, they often get scratched
- The shelves are a little hard to pull out as they are standard pull out shelves, they need to have ball bearings in them so that they can be pulled out easily
This cooler was, as mentioned earlier, created mainly for the wine aficionados out there. It comes with a lot of built-in functionality and should enable you to store both your red and white wines safely. Even though the space between shelves is not much, it still stands out for the simple reason that you can use it to store 110 bottles of wine, safely and securely.
Best Edge Star Wine Cooler 2019 : Buying Guide
Let’s take a closer look at edge star wine cooler, shall we?
- Design: The overall design is meant to be functional but it does come with a classic design with see-through tinted glass. Depending on the model that you are going for, you can safely store the same in one corner of your kitchen and even use the top of the cooler as part of your countertop.
- Capacity: As mentioned earlier, wine coolers come in various sizes and shapes and for the matter, so do wine bottles. You got the tiny, pint-sized wine bottles; pocket-sized ones, normal sized bottles and the really large ones. But for the rest of the review, we would deal only with standard sized bottles. A wine cooler can range from anything like a 5 bottle cooler to 100 bottles and even 200 bottles. The same applies to Edge star; it ranges from 18 bottle coolers, coolers which can hold a maximum of 46 bottles to those really big ones which you can use to store over 200 wine bottles. Edge star has the perfectly sized wine cooler for wine connoisseurs of all budget types. It all boils down to how experienced a wine drinker you are and how many bottles you would need to store at hand?
- Cooling mechanism: The one advantage that Edge star wine cooler has over a few others is that unlike others, its cooling system is compressor based. That means that it can regulate both cold and heat more effectively and steadily maintain the temperature at the preferred level with ease.
- Single vs Dual-zone cooling: The good news is that Edge star offers both with the low end, budget coolers only offering single zone cooling. One of the reasons that Edge star offers dual zone cooling is on account of the fact that some experts think it is advisable to store red wines at different temperatures and humidity setting when compared to the white wines. So make sure that you double check to see if your preferred wine cooler comes with single or dual zone cooling.
- Tinted glass: Depending on the model you go for, you can easily store this wine cooler at some cool and dry corner of your residence. But it is important to store it out of direct sunlight since UV radiation can directly impact the quality of your wine. And to that end, it also comes with tinted glasses which are much more effective in keeping out the UV radiation.
- Interior lighting: The edge star cooler comes with soft interior lighting and coupled with the see-through and tinted glass, you should be able to see on the inside of the wine cooler at all times without having to open the door each time around.
- Durability: Thanks to the factor that the Edge star comes with a compressor, you can expect more durability with this particular wine cooler. It should last for a long while.
- Noise pollution, weight: The good news is that Edge star ranks quite low when it comes to noise pollution. It does not make any sound and is quite efficient in storing the wine you need, safely. It is also lightweight thereby making it extremely easy for you to carry it from one room to the other.
These are some of the features of this particular wine cooler; you can adjust the settings and depending on whether you have chosen to go for single or dual temperature zones, you can customize the settings and store your red and white wines separately. You also need to ensure that the wine cooler is well maintained regularly. You can clean the same with a moist cloth and ensure that the cooler is odour free. Other odours can impact your wine, which is why it is essential for you to ensure that your cooler remains free of the same. It goes without saying, that you should not use your wine coolers for storing other substances as that can impact the very functionality of the cooler itself.
Edge star ranks as one of the best when it comes to wine coolers. It does come with a few disadvantages such as that it is not that powerful as a few other wine coolers in the market and it may not function seamlessly in ambient warm temperature. That being said, it definitely provides you with more choices than most other wine coolers. Furthermore, it is decently priced, which is why you may want to opt for this edgestar wine cooler, given its functionality. Remember to take the red wine out and let it come to room temperature before you start serving the same. You can always serve your white wine, directly from your wine cooler, where it has been chilled to perfection.
Check Other Brand Wine Coolers reviews :